Visit Asus Service Center Jakarta to repair laptops
Visiting the Asus Service Center Jakarta will be the right choice when the laptop starts showing symptoms that need to be corrected. Sometimes the age factor is the main issue and cannot be avoided, while other factors depend on the use of the owners.
In the market, you can choose from a laptop or Asus netbook. Both of these cover different types with non-uniform price ranges. The difference between laptops and notebooks is the specifications and visual appearance.
Before making laptops, not only netbooks, but this technology brand used to make a PC or personal computer. So far, PCs with this brand can still be found in the market with different specifications, which vary with different prices.
The issues that typically occur and prompt laptop owners to move to Asus Service Center Jakarta are usually related to external equipment or internal equipment. The cost of service certainly varies depending on the extent of damage and how severe it is.
However, the benefit of assigning services to guaranteed services on behalf of the brand is more secure. Perhaps it will cost a little more, but it is worth it for the quality provided. Trusted parties certainly do not carelessly provide quality to clients.
List of service center outlets in Jakarta
A damaged laptop, PC or cell phone will definitely interfere with all the functions. Jakarta residents who have Asus and need to be repaired no longer need to be confused, below is a list of Asus Service Center Jakarta outlets that can be visited:
- Central Jakarta, Gambir, South Petojo, Balikpapan Street. Every Monday to Friday, you can open from 08.00 am to 17.00 am and contact 021 3850200.
- RC STC Senayan Central Jakarta, which is open from 09.30 to 17.00 every Monday to Friday every Monday to Friday. 1500128 can be called on the phone line on 021.
- Harco, Manga Dua, Central Jakarta, every Monday-Friday from 09.30 to 17.00 working hours. 1500128 can be contacted on 021.
- Manga Dua Square Block F North Jakarta. You can come with an Asus laptop at 09.30-17.00 pm.
- The Agung Sedayu BI office closes at 17.00 am from 08.00 am to Monday to Friday. It will open at 09.00 am on Saturday and end at 17.00 pm. It doesn’t work on Sunday. Please call 021 6125686.
There are many places available, which asus service center jakarta is closest to your location and strategic? Each location has different working hours and you need to adjust the schedule to receive the services without having to queue up for too long when it comes to the outlets.
Some of the damage may be caused by personal use, but others are sometimes inevitable. This could be because the OS is outdated or because adequate use does not give more and more responsiveness to the effectiveness of the device.
Do this before going to the repair site
Before the nearest Asus Service Center moves to Jakarta , it’s advisable to prepare a number of things, such as backing up important data so as not to lose it after completing the service . This action is done just in the context, especially if it has company data on it.
If a reservation is required, make sure you do it in advance, so you should not wait too long when you arrive at the service site. Especially if you only have a short time, and are often engrossed in various things between maintenance times.
When the service provider determines the time frame for repairing the laptop, make sure that it does not interfere with the related work. Just as you can still be productive with a laptop or other PC, various things can still be solved.
Make sure the laptop explains all the details of the problem to the technician so that nothing is lost to solve. You may not understand the technical language, but speak it as you know it or reinforce it with photos.
The video will be used as a statement reinforcement and will make it easier for technicians to understand where the damage is. As a comprehensive preparation , the Asus Service Center should not hesitate to ask Jakarta about the costs and unexpected things.
Price range to be prepared
The price fixed by Asus Service Center Jakarta certainly varies depending on what kind of damage it is. However, if you only want a service that is usually related to maintenance, do not change the hardware and the cost does not reach Rs 300,000.
The price reference above is certainly not exhaustive, because although they are both in Jakarta, it will change and vary from place to place. For more detailed information, you should call the numbers listed above to get more valid information.
However, if there is a device to replace , you will usually be notified directly if you have not left the location. Or the notification is sent via e-mail, which is not done entirely because the owner of the laptop can agree or disagree.
If you agree, you can see the price list of components to be replaced, then prepare an additional budget. The component changes also affect the length of maintenance time, make sure you ask the admin about it.
It’s impossible for this to happen, but you can feel it, which means changing your mind and wanting to cancel the service when the Asus Service Center checked the Jakarta laptop. For a regular checking fee, you need to pay 50,000 RP.
Warranty availability in various components
Please note before visiting Asus Service Center Jakarta, for those of you who have just purchased an Asus product, there is a warranty for each component. Perhaps the warranty will help to mitigate the service costs paid from the previous rate.
What is covered as a warranty and how long will it take? Take a look here:
- The notebook warranty is valid for 2 years for batteries and 1 year for adapters, rats, bags, DVDs and drivers and for others of a global nature.
- The 3-year warranty for batteries from commercial notebooks with a 2-year warranty time to support accessories is not as different as in notebooks.
- For smartphones or ZenFones, a mobile warranty is also offered along with parts with a validity of only 1 year.
- The PC gets a free guarantee of maintenance for 1 year with a 6-month battery warranty.
- Damage to the monitor is sometimes inevitable, and fortunately various partitions and display screens have a 3-year warranty. As of 2020, the PA/XG/PG model has the ability to transfer new items in case of damage.
- For the multimedia part, a full 1-year warranty is given, including partition, in case an error occurs.
As well as several other warranties that you can find yourself from the official Asus website . Where it has already been described in detail, it is highly recommended to buy goods from official suppliers. The purpose of the distributor is to make it easier if there is any kind of damage.
Asus is a big brand that handles not only laptops, but also PCs, and later penetrated into smartphones by offering ZenFones. Asus Service Center will assist anyone who owns electronic technology in terms of Jakarta’s survival service.